Everyone starts with a role at Index. But here, you choose your professional path — and we support you with training, certifications, and experience that will help you and Index succeed.
Yes, you'll get competitive compensation, and you can read about our benefits below. But what we really want to give you is a platform for discussing the subjects, skills, and causes that matter to you. Because when Indexers grow, we grow. And we've grown a lot!
So, what's it like here?
Index is a workplace built around collaboration, sharing ideas, and mutual respect. Whether from our modern office space or through virtual platforms, Indexers from every background come together to tackle challenges and solve problems for our clients.
...and what's in "the package"?
Glad you asked. Here's what every Indexer gets as a baseline.
- Index pays 100% of premiums for vision and life and disability insurance
- Competitively priced health and dental insurance options
- Three weeks of paid time off, plus federal holidays and birthday PTO
- A commitment to flexible work schedule and work-life balance, including all-remote work during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Reimbursements and compensation for approved training programs
- A comprehensive 401K savings plan with company contributions
- Team-building events and social dinners for employees & families throughout the year
What else can Index offer you? Explore our culture to find out.
Excited to become an Indexer? Explore our current Job Opportunities to take your career to the next level!
Our open positions are just the start of what we're looking for! If you want to make your career at Index, consider creating a Talent Community profile to receive notifications about relevant professional opportunities.
Here are just a few of the amazing things Indexers have to say about working for us.